To Our Guilford Community
ALL GUILFORD RADIOLOGY STAFF HAVE BEEN FULLY IMMUNIZED AGAINST THE COVID-19 VIRUS.
Now more than ever, the safety of our patients, community and staff is our top priority. Our staff is fully trained in Covid-19 screening, safety precautions and sterilization technique. We remained committed to our referring providers and patients and have been open throughout the pandemic, while continuing to maintain a clean safe facility. Trust the staff at Guilford Radiology to take care of you and your family’s medical imaging needs in a patient friendly, convenient outpatient environment for the safest, most comfortable exam possible.
Our facility is clean, Safety is our primary concern
- Our entire office gets a complete deep cleaning nightly.
- Exam rooms and equipment are thoroughly disinfected after each patient, from mammography paddles to the CT & MRI bores, to the exam tables, counters, and areas of patient contact.
- We are maintaining CDC and the state of CT guidelines. All staff and patients are required to wear appropriate face masks and staff wear other required PPE. Patients without an acceptable mask will be provided one.
New patient flow in place ensures no contact with other patients
- All paperwork can be completed prior to your exam, forms are available on our website.
- Patients can choose to checkin in our waiting room or wait in their car.
- If you choose to check-in in our lobby, comie in and stop at the front desk, please arrive at your requested time and enter our comfortable clean reception area with your ID, insurance card and order (if applicable) in hand.
- If you prefer to wait in your car, when you arrive for your appointment, please call our office (203-453-5123) from your car.
- You will be instructed when to enter where a technologist will greet you at the opened door.
- After your exam the technologist will escort you out of the office.
- We have staggered patient exam times to avoid congestion and reduce any unnecessary potential exposure.
- Please do not bring anyone with you to your exam as we are trying to reduce traffic in our office, special accommodations can be made as needed.
Guilford Radiology is committed to your health and safety.
- Kameron Shahid, MD -- Guilford Radiology President
- Michael Johnson, MD -- Covid-19 Safety Officer
- Sharynn Gendron -- Office Manager