Our History - Guilford Radiology

Guilford Radiology was started by the partners at Radiologic Associates of Middletown (RAM Radiology) when they saw a need for high quality medical imaging in a professional outpatient setting.  They opened their first imaging center in a little white house on Church Street over thirty years ago with only a staff of three. 

Guilford Radiology grew our practice and moved to 1591 Boston Post Rd in Guilford in 1999. We are proud of the practice we have developed and continually upgrade our imaging center and our technology to assure our patients receive only the highest quality diagnostic imaging in a comfortable outpatient setting. 

With all the imaging modalities we offer, Guilford Radiology now has a staff of nearly 20 full-time and part-time employees.

Contact us

Hours:
M-F 7:30AM to 5PM
Sat. 8AM to Noon

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.