Scheduling a patient at Guilford is easy.
To schedule a Patient:
Call us at 203-453-5123. Our patient coordinators will gather all the information over the phone and you can get the order to us any time before their appointment. Our fax number is 203-458-0427.
Use our scheduling form or whatever form you like and fax your order to us 203-458-0427. We will contact the patient to schedule a time and let you know when they are scheduled.
For X-Ray’s, we welcome walk-ins. Please give the order script to the patient and send them our way!
Please note, some exams require insurance prior-authorization or must meet Clinical Decision support criteria. We will work with you to obtain the prior authorizations.
Click here to download a Guilford Scheduling Form
Patients may be asked to complete some paperwork prior to their exam. They can access patient forms here and can use our patient portal for specifics about thier exam.
Our Excellent Service & Results
Guilford Radiology provides onsite Board-certified, fellowship-trained Radiologists at all times. Our radiologists provide expert, detailed reports to you within 24 hours.
One of our Radiologists is always onsite, ready and available to answer any questions. Please call one of radiologist anytime to discuss a patinet imagaing need or review any study we read. Our onsite radiologist is also happy to meet with your patient and review their study results. Let us know and we are happy to provide this service.
Reports and Results
For all exams, we offer expanded radiology professional services including:
- An immediate informal review of your exam by our onsite Radiologist, all you need to do is request this with your order.
- "Stat and Hold" - Let us know you want this with your order and provide a call back number. After your patients exam, they will wait at our facilty until our onsite Radiologist has interprets their study. We will call you and discuss the results and then you can contact your patient for follow up or we can get them on the phone for you.
- "Stat and Go" - Let us know you want this with your order and provide a call back number. After your patients exam, we let them leave. Our onsite Radiologist will read their study immediately and contact you with the results.
- Online Provider Access - You can view your exam any time by logging into our PACS. system. Once finalized, your report is also available on the PACS. Click here to access images or report
- We can also provide a copy of your study on CD or DVD should you require one
We can be reached at 203-453-5123.