For Referring Physicians
Online Access to Your Patients' Reports and Images
- Guilford PACs allows our referring physicians access to patient images and reports quickly and securely (click here to log-in).
- If you need access to our PACS, please call us at 203-453-5123 and we will assign your personal user ID and Password.
Please note, the first time you run our PACs on your computer, you will need to install several plug-ins. Just click on the Online PACs Access Link: View Images Online - Click Here and click "run" when it prompts you.
Our Excellent Service & Results
Guilford Radiology provides onsite Board-certified, fellowship-trained Radiologists at all times. Our radiologists provide expert, detailed reports to you within 24 hours.
For all exams, we offer expanded radiology professional services including:
- "Stat and Hold" - Let us know you want this with your order and provide a call back number. After your patient's exam, they will wait at our facility until our onsite Radiologist has interprets their study. We will call you and discuss the results and then you can contact your patient for follow up or we can get them on the phone for you.
- "Stat and Go" - Let us know you want this with your order and provide a call back number. After your patient's exam, we let them leave. Our onsite Radiologist will read their study immediately and contact you with the results.
- Online Provider Access - You can view your exam any time by logging into our PACS. system. Once finalized, your report is also available on the PACS. Click here to access images or report
- We can also provide a copy of your study on CD or DVD should you require one.