To Our Guilford Community
Now more than ever, the safety of our patients, community and staff is our top priority. Our staff is fully trained in Covid-19 screening, safety precautions and sterilization technique. We remained committed to our referring providers and patients and have been open throughout the pandemic, while continuing to maintain a clean safe facility. Trust the staff at Guilford Radiology to take care of you and your family’s medical imaging needs in a patient friendly, convenient outpatient environment for the safest, most comfortable exam possible.
Our facility is clean, Safety is our primary concern
- Our entire office gets a complete deep cleaning nightly.
- Exam rooms and equipment are thoroughly disinfected after each patient, from mammography paddles to the CT & MRI bores, to the exam tables, counters, and areas of patient contact.
- We are maintaining CDC and the state of CT guidelines. All staff and patients are required to wear appropriate face masks and staff wear other required PPE. Patients without an acceptable mask will be provided one.
New patient flow in place ensures no contact with other patients
- All paperwork can be completed prior to your exam, forms are available on our website.
- When you arrive for your appointment, you will call our office from your car. You will be instructed when to enter where a technologist will greet you at the opened door.
- All patients are screened, we will take your temperature, provide hand sanitizer then take you directly into your private exam room. The technologist takes care of any additional paperwork & insurance information in the exam room.
- Your exam will be performed, and the technologist will escort you out of the office back to the building entrance.
- We have staggered patient exam times to avoid congestion and reduce any unecessary potential exposure.
- Please do not bring anyone with you to your exam as we are trying to reduce traffic in our office, special accommodations can be made as needed.
- This form will be completed by one of our staff members prior to entering. Please review if you answer yes to any questions, call 203-453-5123 to discuss with your technologist.
Guilford Radiology is committed to your health and safety.
- Daniel MacArthur, MD -- Guilford Radiology President
- Michael Johnson, MD -- Covid-19 Safety Officer
- Sharynn Gendron -- Office Manager